Being a newbie to blogging, I am having a hard time figuring out how to place my photos where I want them, and to give them captions. (Any advice is welcome!) So what I'll do until I work that out is load a few photos at a time and describe them.
So here are pictures from when we went to Dewey Beach in early September, before leaving the States to come abroad. We had such a great time and the weather was fantastic. We walked on the beach a lot, and had great meals.
In the picture where Sophia and I are eating breakfast, take a close look at the foreground of the photo. What you will see is a piece of 'scrapple'. Scrapple is a pork product of mysterious origins that Steve absolutely loves. He grew up eating it and considers it a real treat, so he was thrilled to find it served at this outdoor restaurant at the beach. If you look at the photo again, you will see that Sophia has a look of "I'm not so sure about this" as her daddy gives her a bite of scrapple to try. For me, this falls into the category of haggis and tripe, that is, foods I will never eat but Steve will eat whenever the chance presents itself.
In the picture where Sophia and I are eating breakfast, take a close look at the foreground of the photo. What you will see is a piece of 'scrapple'. Scrapple is a pork product of mysterious origins that Steve absolutely loves. He grew up eating it and considers it a real treat, so he was thrilled to find it served at this outdoor restaurant at the beach. If you look at the photo again, you will see that Sophia has a look of "I'm not so sure about this" as her daddy gives her a bite of scrapple to try. For me, this falls into the category of haggis and tripe, that is, foods I will never eat but Steve will eat whenever the chance presents itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment