Monday, September 27, 2010
Here we are again!!
I can't tell you how excited we are to be back in England for the second time! Many of you followed my blog the first time we were here in 2008. I hope that you will enjoy these new installments of 2010, and welcome to new friends who will come along with us. (Please read the archival posts from our first trip.) I am excited about what new adventures that await us. I haven't had time to really get started, but I will very soon. There are already fun stories to share and big news - Sophia is already displaying a bit of an accent and clearly called me "Mummy" earlier this evening. What fun. Oh, and Steve has already had steak and kidney pie and at least 3 cream teas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad to see you're using a open blog as a avenue for engagment. Thanks again for the hospitality. The way you are using photos/visuals and written communications are similar tools we use to understand historical places such as England. I definitely in the future would like to coordinate something similar to share my experiences with others.I'm sure your daughter's childern will admire you ambition to perserve family moments. I more than look forward to responding to your blogs.
-Faullin Brannon
Post a Comment