Hello everyone :) This is my first attempt at creating a blog - I wouldn't have given this a try without encouragement from my niece Melanie, who lives in Denver - thanks Melanie!!
I am hoping to chronicle our journey as Steve and Sophia and I travel from Binghamton, New York, to Norwich, England, for the fall semester, 2008. E-mail access will be spotty for the next 2 weeks, but hopefully after that I can be more regular with my postings.
I hope you enjoy following us "across the pond". Steve and Sophia and I want to keep in touch with everyone we love while we are away, so please add your own post anytime you'd like.
Love and "tally ho"!
Debby
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah! Have a great time...
hi debby,
i don't know if this worked but lets hope so. have a super safe and very enjoyable trip. we love you
Yay for another blog!!
Love you guys:)
This is such a wonderful opportunity for the 3 of you! I hope there will be many more. In the meantime, I am excited to hear all about your life in England and travels to nearby countries.
Holly
Are you there yet?
Hi Scalet Family,
I hope that you are all doing well. i am all set up in my new apartment, and am really enjoying being on my own. Is there another way to contact you directly? My nephew is still in the womb, but I hope he comes out soon :-)
Love,
Sarah AKA Granny
cant wait to read your posts!! thinking of you guys...
Post a Comment